A Learning Revolution

I spent my morning in the BCELC office where we were having discussions for the Ministry of Education. We talked about learning outside of school, 21st Century learning, what we would like to see the school system looking like and how we learn best. It was an interesting morning of reflecting and generating new ideas. I was planning on blogging about my thoughts from this morning, but it's just too much. I wouldn't know where to start and what to cover. Give me a few nights to sleep on it.

For the next little while, I took a break from studying for provincials and I just wandered around town. Here's some of the things I saw:

 I love this place!

Comments

  1. Looking forward to your thoughts on the future od education from a student's point of view.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa - loving the photos - wish that I could've joined you today (alas, provincials were calling me away).

    Lovely photos - I adore Lonsdale Quay !

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa,

    It was great to have you as part of the conversation this morning. I am hopeful we can help redesign school to look more like the expereince you had during Students Live.

    I am sure I will be seeing you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts