Charity Water

Yesterday, I ventured to Gastown for lunch with a few of the most amazing youth in Vancouver. I hadn't seen these girls for a long time, so we had much to catch up on. Emily had been in Germany, Hungary, Switzerland and Austria this summer, and is now fundraising to go to India next summer with Free the Children. Michelle has been to Turkey this summer with the World Youth Congress- as the youngest delegate there. How cool? And Dharra has started a exciting new chapter of her life- University. She's at SFU studying the arts, and loving it. When I gather with this group of powerful, motivated ladies, I feel like there's hope for our future, like anything is possible. If only every youth could be as involved and as passionate as these girls.

Now here's a video that caught my eye!


If you look on the right hand side of my blog, you'll find a Charity Water widget, you can take a few moments out of your privileged life and be part of something huge!

Comments

Popular Posts