Sunday Evenings.

They're the same every week. Regretting leaving homework to the wee hours of the night. But I guess that's just a part of the high school experience.

The more stories I hear, the more I am dreading grade 12. Not the actual graduating part; I am quite looking forward to that! But the university applications, the scholarship applications, reference letters, resumes, cover letters, it all sounds like quite a stressful ordeal. I'm lucky that I have friends older than me though; I get all these wonderful little tips of what scholarships I should bother applying for, and which ones are way out of my league. I get all the helpful hints about not procrastinating, and getting parts of it done in the summer before school hits.

I'm thinking of just fast forwarding through next year, and heading straight to university. Sounds like a plan.

I would like to introduce you to my newly discovered Ian Axel:


Listen to the words: such a great song!

Comments

Popular Posts