Childhood.

Sometimes I wish I could be young again; where my biggest worries were broken pencils and my ice cream falling off the cone.

There are some times where I actually do feel young again. Like tonight. I was babysitting 5 kids; which sounds chaotic, but it was really quite fun. I was playing cars with them, and for a while I felt like I was just one of them. Seven years old again.

Then we watched a movie. I had forgotten how great children's movies are. With the quality of TVs and movies these days, I forgot how good Dream Works Animation and Pixar movies. Monsters, INC was the choice of the night. Re-watching it, quite some years later gives you a whole new outlook on the story. And it really is a great one.


Then I looked through their box of movies... Toy Story, The Incredibles, Cars, The Bee Movie, Finding Nemo. And the entire box was filled with my favourites.

Maybe I still am a kid after all?

Comments

Popular Posts