Wall of Gratitude


I am laying in "Princess Bed" at 11:30am enjoying a morning of total relaxation.  To my left, the sun shines steady through the window providing natural light to every corner of the room. Outside the window I see trees standing tall, with branches flickering in the light breeze. The sparse clouds are motionless, lingering, it seems forever, in the radiant blue sky. Directly to my right is our "Wall of Gratitude". Within the first few days of arriving in Fairmont, I posted a piece of paper on our wall titled, "Paper of Gratitude". And so, anytime there is something we are thankful for, we can write it on the list to acknowledge how much gratitude there is to be had. I find that this makes me much more conscious of amazing little things that I should never take for granted. It's incredible how much happier you can be when you take time to appreciate the things passing through your life.

Here is what's on our (ever-growing) "Wall of Gratitude" thus far:

1. Love headlamps!
2. MOUNTAINS
3. Elaineeeeeeeeeeeee
4. guitaring, drumming, singing, harmonica'ing
5. Les + Sophie
6. my two feet & eyes & ears
7. cuddles 'n' lovin'
8. mothers!!! so much nurture!
9. sunshine beating down on our pretty faces
10. Our friend Ali. So chum
11. My friends! My bike! Smoothies and Hoodoos
12. LOVE LAUGHING
13. Helmet Naps
14. Being on something stronger than electricity
15. SEEDS THAT GROW! I love you so much
16. 428
17. Bike rides through puddles
18. concentrate on today
19. Diva Cup for being so loyal!
20. DANCE CHURCH
21. so much gratitude for bicycles
22. Tipi times
23. "I'm not a Beefeater" - Felicity
24. Sam's shirt... "Always on Deck"
25. flipping fantastic coworkers that make work so much fun

Comments

Popular Posts