pumpkins, puppies, and Pauline's party

Really unsure whether I've reached an all-time high or all-time low tonight.

I've had leftover roasted pumpkin in the fridge for some time now and I've been trying to use it up in any way I can. With only half a cup left, I was struggling to work out what to do with it... until I remembered we also have left over cream cheese from the icing on the "Fuck You" cake I made to help a friend celebrate her breakup. 

So here I am, Monday night, eating a no-bake pumpkin cheesecake recipe by the spoonful out of a mason jar, by myself. Rock bottom, or top of the world - it's a matter of perspective, isn't it?

While I eat my filling-only pumpkin cheesecake, I've been reviewing some recent photos and wanted to share some highlights:

Test riding bikes & matching outfits

Despite breaking the tent on the last trip, he was still invited for Larch season.

My sweetie pie/tour guide

New ride!!!

Charlotte came for a visit.

Sunny car rides with this little suck.

Partying in style for Pauline's 91st!

Oh the life of a dog!

Better yet.. the life of a cat!

This girl got to dust off her cobwebs. Feels good to turn the legs on the smooth ground.

The pumpkin in my no-bake cheesecake. Thanks to Lantz farms for this gourd!

Nance's dump scores.

Alpine lakes & fire days

When the puppy comes to visit!

Heart = melted

Art projects in the making

Comments

Popular Posts