Today- Tomorrow

Today, I received the notice that I got into the 'Journalism and Communications' week for Encounters with Canada next year, I am more than a little excited! Word has it, previous groups got to have tea with the Governor General! That may no longer be Michaëlle Jean, but it is promise that something exciting is going to happen.


Tomorrow, I leave for Washington with my dad  for a Mariners game, and a softball tournament. Should be a great weekend, preparing for the real deal: Provincials in Salmo, B.C. Go Avalanche!

Then I shall return to study for my provincials. Don't you just love the thought of that? I'm ready to be free.

Comments

  1. Major congrats on the Encounters trip!! I went on it and it's so fun! And have fun at the Mariners game!

    Good luck on your tourney and major good luck on your provincials! I know you're pain.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts